Membership & Referrals
A Clubhouse is first and foremost a community of people. Much more than simply a program, or a social service, a Clubhouse is most importantly a community of people who are working together toward a common goal. The Clubhouse of St. Joseph County is open to any person who has been diagnosed with a mental illness. Members work on their recovery at their own pace through a combination of being a part of a community, being part of a work unit, working with their advisor and accessing our services such as housing, employment, education, etc.
- After having the tour, you will be asked to have a referral form completed by a medical professional/social worker.
- Click here to download and print the form in PDF: Clubhouse of St. Joseph County Referral Form
- This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed form may be brought in by person or faxed to: (574) 966-1443 (Attn: Orientation Team)
- After the referral form is reviewed, you will be contacted by phone by the Orientation Team to arrange an orientation.
- The Orientation Team conducts orientation every other week.
If you are interested in joining the Clubhouse of St. Joseph County or have any more specific questions about our program, we would love to have you come by for a tour.
There are no membership dues, and new members can also join the Clubhouse through self referral.
Please call (574) 360-8409 to talk to a member of our organization and learn more.